V.Ships, one of the leading recruitment agencies in the world, suggests seafarers and seafarer aspirants to sign-up for an account should they wish to join its ever growing family.
“Signing up for an account will make it easier for you to apply for jobs and be kept up to date with jobs you’ve applied for.” the manning agency explained on its website.
On the same token, we highly encourage you to create an online account, and keep it updated whether there’s a job offer or none at the moment. This is a passive way of applying for a job at the award-winning agency.
On how to make and update your online account, and register your CV to V.Ships recruitment site, we would like to teach you on this blog post.
Things you need:
– A working email address
– Your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
– Computer with internet connection
I. Create an online account.
1. Go to www.vcrew.com.
2. Find and click the ‘Register your CV‘ button.
4. Read and accept the “General Data Protection Regulation (GPDR)”.
3. Fill-up the ‘Personal Details’, ‘Contact Details’ and ‘Work Details’ correctly. While on the ‘Account Security’ section you have to create a good password and confirm it. Once all required data are written, click the ‘I agree to the terms and conditions’ (please read the terms and conditions before you agree) and finally, click the ‘ Create Profile’ button to create your online account.
4. Open your provided email address and find the message of firstname.lastname@example.org. V.ships has sent you the activation link. Click the ‘Activate your profile’ to activate your newly created profile.
5. Upon successful activation, you’ll see this message on your screen:
“Your V.Ships account has been confirmed.”
6. You may now log-in using your email address and password to open your profile. Update it as necessary especially your date of availability.
II. Register your CV
Once you open your online account, you’ll see the ‘Upload your CV here’ section on the upper right corner.
Click ‘Choose File’ to upload your CV. Kindly take note that the file size should not be more than 2MB, and would be best if in either a Doc or PDF file type.
III. Delete your profile
To delete your V.Ships crew online account click ‘Delete profile’. This button can be found on the right corner of your Profile page.
IV. View Data Consent
To review the General Data Protection Regulation (GDRR) and the consent statement you conform with, click ‘View Data Consent’. This button can be found on the right corner of your Profile page.
V. Job Opportunities
V.Ships can easily update you of a job opportunity which likely suits your Profile. Take a look at ‘Job Opportunities’ section on the bottom part of your Profile page.
VI. V.Ships for Filipinos
V.Ships has two offices in the Philippines namely:
a. V.Ships’ Manila.
For inquiries, you may contact +63(2) 8589900 / +63 (2) 4019557 or email email@example.com.
a. V.Ships’ Cebu
Address: Room 312 Crown Building San Jose Dela Montana Extension corner 2nd Street Cebu Port Center Reclamation Area, Mabolo Cebu City Philippines
Tel. No. : (32) 238-9713/ (32) 238-2449
This post is inspired by V.Ships.
For more guide and tips, follow The Seaambassador.
Are your applying for a job at V.Ships?
Do you find this blog post helpful?
Share your thoughts by writing a comment below. 🙂