Bahia, the local manning arm of Fred Olsen Cruise Lines, has posted new job opportunities for Filipinos aspiring to work in an international cruise ship.
Our team reviewed Bahia’s website on May 8, 2018, and found these vacant positions.
(Should you wish to apply online, click the job title.)
1. 4th Engineer (5)
2. Demi Chef de Partie (4)
3. Fitness Instructor (4)
4. Fitter with onboard passenger experience (3)
5. Assistant Restaurant Waiter (2)
6. Pastry Chef with onboard experience (2)
7. Deck Carpenter with onboard experience (1)
8. 3rd Engineer with passenger experience (1)
9. Baker with onboard experience (1)
10. Ref. Engineer (1)
Bahia has set the following qualifications for shipboard employment.
When applying for the job listed above, an applicant must be:
– able to confidently communicate in English.
– has at least 12 months of recent employment gained from an international or local vessel or extensive land-based experience gained from a reputable establishment. And
– has valid Seaman’s book, passport and basic Training Certificate.
The jobs we listed above are linked to Bahia’s online application system. Just click the job title to start your application.
On the other hand, if the job you’re looking for is not mentioned here, you may check Bahia’s website to see their newest job openings.
On the same token, you can still apply in advance and free of charge. Register your CV prospectively and fill-out online registration form’, the agency suggests.
This post is inspired by Bahia.