If you will apply for / renew a Philippine passport, securing an online appointment is not required given you’re eligible to avail the Courtesy Lane Facility.
You can avail the Courtesy Lane Facility (Priority or OFW) if you are:
I. PRIORITY LANE
- Senior Citizen with Senior Citizen ID
- Person with Disability (PWDs) with PWD ID or visible disability
- Solo Parent with Valid Solo Parent ID
- Pregnant women with medical certificate
- Minors seven (7) years old and below
📝 Apply at DFA Aseana or any DFA Satellite or Regional Office
II. OFW LANE
- OFW with sufficient proof of status such as iDOLE Card, valid employment contract (authenticated by POEA), and work visa
III. Important Reminders
- All Courtesy Lane applications and facilities including through accomodation or referrals will be treated as expedited applications and should pay the expedited fee of Php 1,200.00.
- Please be reminded that all applications filed on a Saturday should be charged with expedited fees.
- Senior citizens have the option to choose regular process priced at PHP 950.00.
On the other hand, other passport applicants who can’t avail the Courtesy Lane are advised to secure an online appointment.
Below is a very helpful infographic , courtesy of The Philippine Star.
IV. Contact DFA
For ‘Passport, Authentication, & Other Consular Inquiries’ you may call these numbers:
DFA Home Office
Source: Department of Foreign Affairs
Photo screengrabbed from The Philippine Star/Facebook